Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: is there any way I can process tir or plus X s8 fi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I am a good improvisor and I have acess to film changing cabinets, daylight tanks for stills etc. Also I have already bought a pack of TMAX developer for stills work. Is there ANY way at all I could process the film stock myself? It is very awkward to have processed by a lab when you live in England.
    Thanks in advance

    Alex


  2. #2
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out Martin Baumgarten's articles in the archived articles under the Film Processing section of the 8mm Metadirectory: http://lavender.fortunecity.com/lavender/569/

    Doesn't the Widescreen Center in London develop B&W? If they don't, they'll know who does.
    All the best,
    Bernie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carlos8's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you only shoot to later transfer to video, you can process B&W S8 film in negative way. It's more easy than reversal process. You only must overexpose the film 1 to 3/4 f stops and then developing it in 3 steps.

    Carlos.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Widescreen Centre in London will have everything you need. They have tanks, and chemistry. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •